Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Do I Need To Upgrade A Dell Optiplex Gx 240 Can A Dell Optiplex GX-240 Be Used For Home Music Production?

Can a Dell Optiplex GX-240 be used for home music production? - what do i need to upgrade a dell optiplex gx 240

It takes up slightly more than 1 GB of RAM, and I do not know exactly how the whole unit is (I want the sound and video cards update). I do not know me with this device, so I everything you need help from electronic musicians out there. I intend to Windows XP Home SP2 as my operating system on.

1 comment:

John T said...

depends on the software you use and what kind of music they do. If you use Project 5, for some reason or something like that, you should be good. When you register with Pro-Tools, no way, RAM is not enough. The speed is a problem, make sure that you have a fast processor.

The main thing is to check the required software and recommendations set out minimum requirements, so make sure that it is better in all areas ... are set lower than default, then use that one.

Post a Comment