Thursday, February 18, 2010

Foggy Head Heaaches Food Allergey - How To Resolve Symptoms Like Fatigue, Foggy Head?

Food allergey - How to resolve symptoms like fatigue, foggy head? - foggy head heaaches

I think you can have allergic reactions to corn, because I never eat it (I can see my diet a lot and know what it all) what we eat. I started eating a week ago and I think you may be allergic.

How can we solve this fatigue / head of the Mist. Is there a medication I can take it or wait until it goes away?

1 comment:

summerga... said...

Sudafed helps me, I have very serious allergies and know what the head of the fog of fatigue and mood. Foods and drugs can take the time out of the system, it would be easy for a few days. I had a severe allergic reaction to Prozac for anxiety and it took five days to leave my body. However, some take a punch, to relax into a good movie, and Sudafed, until you feel better.

Post a Comment