Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do I Know If Its My Period Or Implantation Bleeding How Long Does Implantation Bleeding Last?

How long does implantation bleeding last? - how do i know if its my period or implantation bleeding

i think im pregnant and I learned that the creation of bleeding may occur around the same time as my time. Intestinal bleeding, and now I do not know if it my period or implantation bleeding. How do I know if my period or implantation bleeding and how much time is spent.

2 comments:

Bella Marie said...

I was pregnant again, and my implantation bleeding lasted for two days. It was pink. Very light, not bright red as the time. Some of my friends that have lasted a week and was brown. It varies for every woman. Good luck and hope this helps:)

Nosy_Cow said...

My blood has been the introduction of a small stream of brown (which you kind) towards the end of his term and was in my underwear, but still time.

I hope that helps!

Post a Comment