Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oakland County, Michigan Appraisal District What Is A Great Place For A Wedding Reception In Oakland County, Michigan?

What is a great place for a wedding reception in Oakland County, Michigan? - oakland county, michigan appraisal district

I'm getting married next year and at least 200 people. I have the ceremony in Rochester Hills, MI. I want a site that is more than 30 minutes. Does anyone know a good place to have the receipt? I want a place that has a lot of character, not just the classic Golf, Country Club. Also, I do not think that anything too expensive. Please help me! I looked at Canterbury Village, but it is too small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is Christina, and I am the Director of Sales at the Staybridge Suites hotel in Auburn Hills.
If you need a hotel for your out-of-town guests, feel free to contact me at (248)209-3453.
Regarding reception sites, look into Lafayette Grand, Twin Lakes, Indianwood, Boulder Creek, or Paint Creek.
Good Luck!

Post a Comment