Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Meet Catholic Singles In Portland Or Do I Have A Chance???? Please, I Really Need An Advice.... Answer?

Do I have a chance???? Please, I really need an advice.... answer? - how to meet catholic singles in portland or

So theres this woman ... She is Brazilian, I have encountered in August/2005, when they arrived at an international meeting of Catholic Cologne ... I was not there for the meeting, only on holidays ...
She is beautiful, beautiful, and her character is pretty ... Thus, since 2005, we became friends ... Of course he was attracted to her, but she treated me like a friend ... Do not press too ...
In these years, a relationship began in 2006 and lasted until a few months ago (about 3 years) .. I thought they would get married because they got a similar lifestyle of the Catholic ... r, lawyers, volunteers, and R used to swim every day, even though the work ... same hobby, but she discovered that he cheated and now over .. (terrible).
She is very disappointed, and encourage them to decid trip to Paris with his friends in January ..
I do not understand how it is not yet mentioned that might arise during your vacation? (she knows I live in London). Perhaps she does not see me? If in doubt, I wouldnt be the opportunity to waste ... So I asked to see them .. and she said "ok". (Nothing more ...)
Let me say that my life was in those years), normal (not obsessed, GF, friends, family, work, in fact, I focused on my career. But I know that she is single, my feelings for her more and more ..
Well, after 4 years of friendship, knowing that I really ... and it has everything I want in a woman.
So I tryed to flirt with her, but she still treats me like a friend. Maybe because it broken? shes or not? I somewhatWe can expect to have a relationship .... But I think maybe she's not interested? What do u think? It is a good idea to meet in Paris?

No comments:

Post a Comment