Friday, December 11, 2009

Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam Or Phish To Me (op) How Do I Change My Spamguard Settings If The Mail Options Is Down?

How do I change my spamguard settings if the mail options is down? - sorry, message looks like spam or phish to me (op)

I find it difficult to e-mail settings for the access to change my spam settings. Contacted by the new version of Yahoo and the classic mode of receiving this message:

"I'm sorry, but it seems that the mail options are available temporarily. This problem should take care of themselves, please try again later.
Error # 17 "

Someone else has this problem?

2 comments:

magnumgi... said...

We now have to work for me. Yahoo has done an interview over the weekend to solve problems. Everyone has the same error code for everything. So make sure you click 'Save Changes' when you're done.

Lyn G said...

Yahoo has some technical difficulties. This can also occur if you are too busy or not maintenance. Just come back another time and try again.

Post a Comment