Saturday, December 12, 2009

Picture Of Girls Getting Brazilian Wax Ladies What Do You Think Of This List For A Guy To Do For His Wife While Pregnant?

Ladies what do you think of this list for a guy to do for his wife while pregnant? - picture of girls getting brazilian wax

I and my wife is with our first child! I am soooo soooo happy. I try to make them happy. I have a list of things so far, what do you think I should add? Here is a picture of us, yes, tell me, our baby girl is not pretty! =)



1) I prepared meals and fresh fruit for them in mourning before they work .. I am a cook by the way ..

2) I have a chair rather lazy big for them just to relax.

3) Make sure plenty of water and juice.

4) UPS check acourse doctor.

5) Make sure all bills are paid, because it emphasizes, in which the customer! Ha ha

6) Collect items from the floor before it was around. Keep you clean the house.

7) We have beds, clothes, etc., diapers and other baby products, nothing here

8) I videos and books, you have fun reading.

9) I know wants to buy them, so I gave $ 1000 Visa Gift Card that during this holiday

10) I've always kissing stomach every morning before work andI love her and tell her she is beautiful! All the girls more than me?

I Afro-/Brazilian and she is French and Italian, the picture here ..
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/kev2128/IMGP0295.jpg

5 comments:

pinkpand... said...

I think everything is wonderful! and congratulations!

MRS. Hickey <3 said...

Aww! That is sweet.

Keep in mind massaging the feet.

Believe me, in the third quarter will die for them.

Congratulations.

Twilight Freak said...

OMG her husband the best and will always be the best dad ever
shes lucky to have you!

Good luck

Macy said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful, good luck to all three. Wow, the man without sleep, my world:)

Macy said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful, good luck to all three. Wow, the man without sleep, my world:)

Post a Comment