Monday, December 28, 2009

Aluminum Horse Trailers How Much Do Horse Trailers Usually Weigh?

How much do horse trailers usually weigh? - aluminum horse trailers

Seeking a new trailer and driving on a steel, because my car has a lot of problems. She said that the steel trailer weighs 1000 pounds, but I am looking for aluminum on a newer truck to help me and the lady who sells what they told me it weighs get 2600th Who is right with the weight? My truck will be able to get 5,000 pounds, so I think the first lady gave me a steel trailer was wrong ...

1 comment:

Broken zipper said...

When I click on the street and see a small truck like a Ranger, an S-10, a few small Dakota, a Ford Explorer towing a trailer ...
I GET FAR AWAY!
You can join him, but stop and check?
Perhaps a little towing a horse trailer is okay, but I did not two, except in emergencies.

http://www.mombu.com/ford/brakes/t-ford- ...

EDIT: If you watch the trailer there is a label that gives the same specifications. If it is a homemade trailer .. Stay away!
You may have to your specifications if you pluck too far.
2 Is it a horse? dressing?

Post a Comment