Monday, January 4, 2010

Title Insurance Survey Does Title Insurance Cover Property Line Disputes (not Clear Title) When There Is No Survey Available?

Does title insurance cover property line disputes (not clear title) when there is no survey available? - title insurance survey

I bought my house 14 years ago, when I will sell my neighbor told me something of my driveway and garden to enjoy their land. He has a poll that shows I am confirming my own survey. However, if I give this land, my path is unusable. This road is the same as buiult home 45 years ago. I still have a survey when I bought the house, but they have a policy of title insurance.

4 comments:

titlegoo... said...

Laws may vary slightly between the Member States, so my official recommendation is to see an attorney in your area. However, I can give you some general information. Title of your policy there are limits as they exist on paper. I'm sure his agent has the legal description will be reviewed to ensure that the role not in conflict with the boundaries of the neighbors. So, unfortunately, you probably have no rights against the title insurer. It is often the case, however, that fences, roads, etc. are built in places that do not match, site boundaries. In situations such as you are, there is a principle of "right to use" that a person can purchase a color from the ownership of real property for continued use over time. This principle is because his neighbors or his predecessors, not the use of the road for you, or their predecessors, it would be difficult to restrict their use at this time. In other words, this shows that l inquiry is relevant. A court order in May that she has learned the right to continue with the office of or have acquiredsed in the past. Good luck to you.

Ichi said...

You have rights, but it can be to a legal battle, as people will continue to protect something that they will do think theres ..

Ichi said...

You have rights, but it can be to a legal battle, as people will continue to protect something that they will do think theres ..

Austinit... said...

Yes, this is one of the things that the insurance pays.

Post a Comment