Friday, January 22, 2010

Bag Over Head Rat In Bag Why Is My Dog MIlo The Coolest?

Why is my dog MIlo the coolest? - bag over head rat in bag

It is half and half his face wrinkled face mouth shut with the tail. He loves all dogs, except for the Bulldogs in the still booming for some reason. Going on puppies and your dog can outswim anyday. Its head is 90 degrees, when I say out and begins to almost anything connected to a toy and not allow you to be my cat just roommates, even in its claws into his face. He only wants to play with you Kitty is all that you do not get to put their claws into the wrinkled face. It will pick up the dog owners fear their dogs and panting, just want to come play in my pocket, please lady, who I play with the rat pllleeaaaassseee you call a dog, "he said. Milo So when I get home, need to We ensure that nuetered and still have proof that I do not hate you, after all.

9 comments:

Nestor said...

Get a life

Miss D said...

Sorry ... My dog is the best and / Lindo / best ever! Have a look see in my profile!

Miss D said...

Sorry ... My dog is the best and / Lindo / best ever! Have a look see in my profile!

Miss D said...

Sorry ... My dog is the best and / Lindo / best ever! Have a look see in my profile!

Miss D said...

Sorry ... My dog is the best and / Lindo / best ever! Have a look see in my profile!

TimeWast... said...

Cuz It's yours

cherry2b... said...

Well, maybe your dog is not the best .... Only it's great, because your dog is ..... everyone feels exactly the same ....... everyone thinks that their dog is cooler than anyone say that ....... Dog of another person is so cool ..... Dogs around the world is cold ....... not only sell !!!........

nickipet... said...

Milo is the best because it is a happy dog with a good quality of life and an owner, takes the good for him. Y'all are a pack of two.

R z N said...

Coz my dog is hot ...

Post a Comment